Cost of Living
Finding a job
When looking to find a job in a new community, the key is networking. That’s why we utilize our local community connections, as well as personal relationships with many staffing agencies, to help facilitate the job search for people looking to relocate in Rochester. Below are job listings from local staffing agencies and employers. But please contact us with your resume so we can help you find the best jobs available.
Assistant Nursing Home Director positions available
Assistant Administrator positions available at several Skilled Nursing Facilities/Nursing Homes within driving distance of Rochester, NY. Centers Health Care is looking for motivated, hardworking individuals looking to grow in the expanding field of long term care. Competitive salaries and potential for quick growth. No prior long term care experience is required. If you are interested please click HERE to learn more and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Onboarding specialist position available
Freedom Care is seeking a field representative to onboard and orient new patients and their patient-selected in-home caregivers at patients’ homes in and around Rochester. We are seeking values-oriented people who take ownership of everything they do and truly care about and want to help others. Competitive salary, FSAs, 401(k), and travel reimbursements are provided. Candidates from a wide variety of backgrounds succeed in this role. You can learn more about FreedomCare at freedomcareny.com and if you are interested, please click HERE to apply!
Chemical Dependency Therapist
Full-time outpatient chemical dependency therapist position available through the University of Rochester located in Henrietta (15 minutes from Rochester). It’s a supportive environment to work in with flexible hours and great benefits. If you have experience in mental health counseling and/or addictions (even if you’re not CASAC) please email me at email@example.com. This is my current position so please feel free to ask me any questions. Click HERE to see the full job description.
Limudei Kodesh and Chol teaching positions
DHR of Rochester is seeking fabulous, dynamic, talented teachers for Limudei Kodesh Kindergarten and there are also possible openings for certified, outstanding elementary school General Studies teachers. In addition to our unbelievable tuition promotion for new Rochester families, all DHR teachers receive major tuition breaks. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
If you are interested in any of these positions or want to learn more please email us at TorahRochester@gmail.com.
Sutherland Global Services is a Rochester based business that employs over 3,000 people locally. They employee people in many different industries and have entry level positions available as well. Check out their job positions here www.sutherlandglobal.com
Paychex is a very large Payroll and Insurance company based out of Rochester. They have jobs available in sales, IT, customer service, insurance operations and more. Check out jobs currently available in Rochester, West Henrietta and Webster (suburbs of Rochester) here www.careers.paychex.com
- MonroeCounty.gov – Gov’t jobs available in Monroe County (Where Rochester is located)
- University of Rochester Health System – Healthcare and general job opportunities
- Rochester Regional Health Systems – Healthcare and general job opportunities
Staffing agencies and recruiters
- Robert Half – Accounting and Finance
- Cochran, Cochran & Yale – Executive positions for Finance, Sales, Marketing and more
- AP Professionals – Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, Administration
- Wellington , Wellington & Steele – Web programming and technology related
- ER Select – Legal, HR, Accounting and more
- Datrose – IT, engineering, finance or customer service
- Core Employment Store – General Business, Technical/Engineering, Education
- ETS Staffing – Engineering, IT, Administrative, Accounting
- Ashton Search Group – Engineering
- Bailey Personnel – Legal, Sales, Marketing
Interested in learning more or scheduling a visit, CONTACT US