Derech HaTorah Tuition and Referral Programs For New Families Rules
$1,000 Tuition at DHR Rules
See below for tuition program rules:
1. Families that move to Rochester with school-age children who have not previously attended DHR* are eligible for the New Family Two Year Tuition Incentive Program and will be required to pay only $1,000 per year tuition per child. The $1,000 per child tuition will cover children enrolled in grades Kindergarten through 8th grade at DHR.
2. Families currently living in Rochester whose children have not previously attended DHR* are eligible for the $1,000 per child New Family Two Year Tuition Incentive Program.
3. Families that already live in Rochester and whose children currently attend DHR are not eligible for the $1,000 New Family Two Year Tuition Incentive Program. However, see DHR’s Referral Incentive Discount program for exciting discounts for current DHR families.
4. Families that move to Rochester within the next year (2019-2020 school years) and have children who are too young to attend DHR will be eligible to carry over the $1,000 per child New Family Two Year Tuition Incentive until their children begin DHR – for up to two additional years after this program begins.
5. This New Family Two Year Tuition Incentive Program is applicable to the next academic year: 2019-2020 onlyThere will be no exceptions made other than the instance listed on bullet #4.
6. Families that take advantage of the New Family Two Year Tuition Incentive Program offer will still be responsible for any charges on the standard school tuition contracts including registration and give-or-get requirements.
For more information about the New Family Two-Year Tuition Incentive Program or the Referral Incentive Discount Program or to begin the application process, please call DHR’s office at 585-266-2920 or email email@example.com.