Derech HaTorah Tuition Program For New Families Rules
$7,000 New Family Maximum Tuition Offer Rules
See below for tuition program rules:
1. Families that move to Rochester with school-age children who have not previously attended DHR are eligible for the New Family $7,000 Maximum Tuition Promotion and will be required to pay only $7,000 total in tuition per year for all of the children in their entire family to attend DHR. The New Family Tuition Promotion will cover children enrolled in grades Kindergarten through 8th grade at DHR.
2. Families currently living in Rochester whose children have not previously attended DHR are eligible for the $7,000 New Family Tuition Promotion.
3. Families that already live in Rochester and whose children currently attend DHR are eligible for the $10,000 Local Family Tuition Promotion.
4. Families that move to Rochester before the next year (2023-2024) and have children who are too young to attend DHR will be eligible to carry over the $7,000 New Family Tuition Promotion until their children begin DHR – for up to two additional years after this program begins.
5. Families that take advantage of the New Family Tuition Promotion offer will still be responsible for any charges on the standard school tuition contracts including registration, fees and give-or-get requirements.
For more information about the New Family Tuition Promotion Program or to begin the application process, please call DHR’s office at 585-266-2920 or email email@example.com.